Demilec Certified Spray Foam Installers
Spray foam Insulation is exactly what your home needs to save on your heating and cooling costs, reduce outside noise and help prevent dust, pollen and other outdoor pollutants from infiltrating your family’s living space. Spray foam insulation is both environmentally-friendly and energy-efficient.
Insulation Comparison Chart
Closed Cell Spray Foam
No harmful long-term emissions
Air Cavity Seal
Fills in hard to reach areas
Mold can grow
Spray foam insulation facts:
- Excellent insulating properties: spray foam significantly outperforms fiberglass of the same R-value, thus having greater insulating power.
- Reduction of household energy use by up to 40%!
- Stops air leakage and infiltration – keeps conditioned or heated air inside.
- Improved indoor air quality by significantly reducing the potential for dust, allergens & pollen in the home.
- Prevents Moisture infiltration- greatly reducing the potential for mold growth.
- Sound reducing properties for a quieter home.
- Reduces the amount of heating and cooling use on HVAC equipment- resulting in fewer repairs and breakdowns.
- Spray foam won’t sag, shift or degenerate and will perform throughout the life of your home.
- Homes insulated with spray foam have a higher resale value.
- Closed cell spray foam increases structural strength (200%-300% stronger).
- Closed cell spray foam eliminates the need for a vapor barrier. Spray foam is Bio-based and non-toxic. It is also Energy Star compliant.
- The extra cost of spray foam insulation is recouped within the first 3-5 years.
Revolutionary Way to Cut Energy Costs with Energy Efficient Insulation
Spray foam insulation is an energy efficient solution, which can offer a sizeable return on your insulation investment compared to traditional fiberglass insulation. With the money you will save in energy costs, the more energy efficient spray foam insulation can pay for itself within a few years.
In addition, spray foam insulation will out-perform traditional fiberglass insulation in every way. Spray foam will continue to efficiently insulate, whereas traditional fiberglass sags and settles causing it to no longer perform at its original R-value.
We're Here To Help You
Give us a call or send us a note. We will respond as quickly as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!