Spray Foam Insulation Installers For Residential & Commercial Buildings
Spray foam insulation is an environmentally-friendly and energy efficient solution your residential home or commercial building needs to save on your heating and cooling costs, reduce outside noise and help prevent dust, pollen and other outdoor pollutants from infiltrating your space.
When compared to traditional fiberglass insulation, our open or closed cell spray foam offers a sizable return on your insulation investment. With the money you will save in energy costs, spray foam insulation will pay for itself within a few years of installation.
How Does Spray Foam Compare to Fiberglass Insulation?
Closed Cell Spray Foam
No harmful long-term emissions
Air Cavity Seal
Fills in hard to reach areas
Mold can grow
Additional Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation
- Excellent insulating properties: spray foam significantly outperforms fiberglass of the same R-value, thus having greater insulating power.
- Reduction of household energy use by up to 40%!
- Stops air leakage and infiltration – keeps conditioned or heated air inside.
- Improved indoor air quality by significantly reducing the potential for dust, allergens & pollen in the home.
- Prevents Moisture infiltration- greatly reducing the potential for mold growth.
- Sound reducing properties for a quieter home.
- Reduces the amount of heating and cooling use on HVAC equipment- resulting in fewer repairs and breakdowns.
- Spray foam won’t sag, shift or degenerate and will perform throughout the life of your home.
- Homes insulated with spray foam have a higher resale value.
- Closed cell spray foam increases structural strength (200%-300% stronger).
- Closed cell spray foam eliminates the need for a vapor barrier. Spray foam is Bio-based and non-toxic. It is also Energy Star compliant.
- The extra cost of spray foam insulation is recouped within the first 3-5 years.
Save on Heating & Cooling Costs with Energy-Efficient Spray Foam Insulation
Adirondack Healthy Home is a Demilec-certified spray foam installer for the greater Albany, Hudson Valley, and Adirondack areas. We proudly provide environmentally-friendly and affordable open and closed cell spray foam installation for residential and commercial customers in Albany, Clifton Park, Schenectady, Saratoga Springs, Glens Falls, Queensbury, Lake George, Plattsburgh and the rest of the Adirondacks.